2010年12月27日星期一

Titanium replica Bell & Ross MGF109 Men's Watches Bridge and the Admiral's Cup Black Challenge

vtrue"This slideshow features a few Corum watch photos, taken in Basel during a meeting with -Michael Wunderman (President), Lisa Delane (PR/Marketing Director) and Michel Ferracani (VP of Marketing).I had a chance to view the many pieces from the Corum collection, up-close.Of these pieces, I really liked the new Titanium replica Bell & Ross MGF109 Men's Watches Bridge and the Admiral's Cup Black Challenge 44. These shots were taken while I was passing by the Ebel booth on my way to another appointment, at Baselworld 2009.Unfortunately I did have enough time for an appointment.But, I am really liking their mulit-layer dials and affordable price points.And I will definitely try to setup an appointment with Ebel next year.

vtrue"Greubel Forsey is a company that produces ultra-complicated watches, in-house.Mostly tourbillons.This year I had a chance to briefly meet with one of the founders, Stephen Forsey.I asked him how he created a true manufacture, when it is so hard for some large corporations to do so.He simply said, "because there was two of us" he Replica Omega 951377.79 Constellation Iris Watch was referring to his business partner Robert Greubel.It makes sense.He also mentioned that he used to work at AP Renaud et Papi, the complications division of Audemars Piguet.While meeting with him I was able to view the hottest new timepiece in their collection,

Linde Werlin is a Danish watch company.This was their first year at Basel.And judging from all the press they received, I would bet that it has been a good year, aside from the obvious economic circumstances.The main selling point of LW, Replica Omega 2573.70 Aqua Terra Ladies' Watch other than their unqiue and sporty case designs, is their modular wrist computers.Each piece consists of a traditional watch with a mechanical movement, and an attachable wrist computer.Pretty cool idea if you are in to extreme sports, such as diving. the Double Tourbillon Technique (pictured in first 5 slideshow photos).Take a look at it.It is really quite amazing.