2010年9月26日星期日

going to be more Vacheron Constantin Royal Eagle

Admittedly, just about any good quartz watch is going to be more Vacheron Constantin Royal Eagle 49145/339a-9057 accurate, but the same can be said for any mechanical watch. And the appeal of a fine watch isn't about accuracy, of course, but rather the combination of elegance, style, and engineering achievement. To some, a Rolex is merely a status symbol, but in my world, it represents all of the professional values to which I aspire: accuracy, precision, craftsmanship, and excellence. For many years, I'd been planning this purchase. I wanted to buy a Submariner, but initially couldn't decide whether to buy one with the standard black bezel, or the Anniversary edition with the green bezel. I ultimately went with the green knowing that Submariner bezels are available in other colors color, so I later swapped the green bezel out for a black one Vacheron Constantin Royal Eagle 49145/339a-9057. As you can see from the photo gallery, the results are striking.

View the Rolex Anniversary Submariner Photo Gallery.I can't tell you how many reviews of the Rolex Submariner can be found today on the internet. Indeed, there are dozens. So how does one write yet another review of such a classic and iconic watch? It's unlikely that I can provide any new information that can't already be found elsewhere online, but there is one thing I can relate that you won't find anywhere else: my personal experience with buying and owning a Rolex.I'm an electrical engineer by trade. Because of my training, I've always been fascinated by Rolex watches. They represent an incredibly high standard in mechanical precision and accuracy. Many consider Rolex products to be among the finest Vacheron Constantin Royal Eagle 49145/339a-9057 in the world.