2010年10月31日星期日

Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch is automatically calibrated

That means this Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch is automatically calibrated throughradio waves transmitted by atomic clocks. It works in both Japan and the US. Whenyour time zone is set to LA, Denver, Chicago, or New York, the watch automaticallyknows to use the US frequency for time calibration rather than the two Japanese frequencies.Tough Solar. Solar cells around the face keep the watch's battery charged, anda sophisticated power-saving function will keep the watch powered for up to 19 monthswith no light.Water-resistant to 200 meters, or over 600 feet (which makes it suitable fordiving).Thermometer which measures both air and water temperature between -10 and about60 degrees Celsius (that's about 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, although the unitsare only in Celsius since the Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch was not intended to be sold in the US).Tide graph based on your general location.

Viewthe Casio G-Shock GW-400J photo gallery.When I first saw the new Casio GW-400J vibrating watch, I knew I was going tohave to get my hands on one. You see, I'm very in to vibratingwatches. Not because I'm some kind horological pervert, but because they make somuch sense. Ever since a got my TimexInternet Messenger some six years ago or so, I've always felt that digital watchesshould have vibrating alarms. What good is it having multiple daily alarms, programmablealarms, auto-repeating countdown timers, and an hourly signal if you can't hear thembecause they are so faint, or because you live in a world where you don't want yourgeeky watch attracting attention?Not only was I tempted by the Casio GW-400J's vibrating alarm, but it's even solarpowered. And atomic. And it has a countdown timer. True, it's goofy looking, butI just named all my favorite digital Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch features, and it's very unusual to findthem all in one place. Besides, big black plastic Casios appear to be in right now,at least in San Francisco where I live.Before I get into my review of the Casio GW-400J, here's a list of features: Vibrating alarm. With the GW-400J,the vibrating function is all or nothing. Either you want sound, or you want vibration.The vibrating alarm applies to the alarms, countdown timer, and hourly time signal.Atomic (Waveceptor).